Sunday, September 23, 2012

One of my favorite things

The fair!

 I love the fair so much. I couldn't wait to take Abigail. I wanted to show her all the animals. When we got there we went into the petting zoo first. She loved it. She went around petting all the goats like she does the dogs. I think it was totally worth the 16 dollars to get in and 5 dollars for parking :)



We also looked at the cows, chickens, bunnies, and pigs. I think she liked the cows the most. Then we made our way over to the art exhibits because I enjoy checking out the art too.
In a few years she'll be tall enough to go on the zipper, and then we'll really have some fun!


3 comments:

  1. then you'll have a buddy to go on the zipper with, because god knows once was enough for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah. I'll never make you go on the zipper again :)

      Delete
  2. I haaaaate the zipper! You made me get on that thing one time and i swear it was the death of me ;p haha bet you can't guess who this is! Miss you and am loving your blogs. Bailey told me about them. Lol <3

    ReplyDelete